Join the Chamber
TEN REASONS WHY I SHOULD BE A MEMBER OF THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- I have a business stake in this community which can best be safeguarded by working with others through the Chamber of Commerce to protect and advance all business. I help insure this community’s progress which in turn insures the success of my business. It is only fair for me to support the Chamber since I reap benefits through the concerted planning, counsel and action that is best obtained through the work of the Chamber of Commerce.
- My support is “plowed back” to yield many-fold benefits in new industries, increased payrolls, health, safety, legislation, business protection and community advancement.
- I believe that those who help their community through active participation in the work of the Chamber of Commerce will develop their own powers and broaden their own views.
- Through the Chamber of Commerce I can best discharge my obligations to this community in which I live and earn my living. I realize that every person owes a dept to the community that cannot be paid in taxes – a debt of personal service.
- The Chamber of Commerce cannot carry out its broad program of work to protect and advance business without personal service and adequate financial support.
- The Chamber of Commerce unifies the public spirit of my community and directs it into useful and constructive channels.
- The Chamber of Commerce helps create and express sound opinions on questions affecting the welfare of my community.
- Without a strong, effective Chamber of Commerce my community would be less able to compete with other towns for new industries and new payrolls.
- I believe it essential to progress to have a central organization eternally watching community welfare and development, I believe the Chamber of Commerce is the central organization adequately equipped to do the job.
- The most effective and constructive influence is the force of organized business functioning through the Chamber of Commerce for the purpose of improving our town. We can, through organized effort, make this the kind of town we determine it shall be.
90% of your membership dues are tax deductible as a business expense.
Membership is not a charitable donation.
Ask us about our monthly auto payment plan for as little as $17.50 per month.